Re: Jenny and Niven

To all of you who have been so kind.
A big thank you from me, your comments were very generous, especially at a
time when I really needed a boost, it has benn a very long few days without
much sleep with mum being sick.

For those interested my mums operation yook 4 1/2 hours instead of the 2
expected.It didn't go as well as hoped but at least she made it through and
can get better from here. She was doing well last night but had a really
rough day today. The last report in was at midnight and she is feeling a
little better. My older sister is a nurse in the same hospital so she is
making sure mum gets what she needs.

It would be so so great to get a Clan Sinclair Association in New Zealand. I
plan on being around for a while so I am hoping for big things. I want to
make people in N.Z more aware of their roots.

>From the ever beautiful South Island of N.Z
Thank you all for your support and concern.
Jenny Coster