Re: Re: tartan wallpaper

Hi Kay
Yours was the only response to my tartan query.  Thanks for the suggestion
but wall paper for the restaurant would have to be scrubbable vinyl.  You
wouldn't believe how much catsup and orange juice end up on the walls!
Damon sent me a goodie package when he returned from Scotland.  We still
haven't met in person but we keep in touch.
I'm still working on our Sinclairs...stubborn ancestors we have!  I've made
some headway but the document I need to see is elusive.  I may get to the
archives tomorrow and demand to see it, even if they have to sit there and
turn the pages for me!
Do you know anything about the global Sinclair data base being compiled?
I've go off and on the Sinclair list and I hadn't heard or seen any thing
lately?
Happy Valentine's Day - Lynn