Re: tartan wallpaper

Lynn--Nope, I haven't heard of a Sinclair tartan wallpaper, but I did see a
TV program on a simple method for using cotton fabric with liquid starch as
a wall covering.  The starch apparently sticks the fabric to the wall.  It
should be easier to find the fabric...let us know if it works.  (Maybe a
small trial area would be a good idea.)---Cheers to you and Kennett!--Kay
	p.s.  Did you know cousin Jimmy (James Craig McCombs Sinclair) got married
in Rossslyn Chapel in January?  He's Damon and Fred's brother.