Re: Alexander Sinclair and Ewing

To Marilyn Siperek:

Hello again.  While reading through old files, I found a reference to an
Alexander Sinclair and Guelph.  (I hope I haven't already sent it to you in the
past.)

James H. Sinclair, married Catherine.  They had 1 child - Alexander, born 1861.
He
married Ida Louise Willis, 1 Aug. 1889 in Port Hope, Ont.  She was born 1866.
She is the daugher  of Alfred Willis.
Notes for Alexander:  "Residence - Guelph.  Reference - Port Hope Weekly Guide
for August 2, 1889, Page 7, Column 6 N-133, Reel 12.  Names mentioned in
Article:
Sinclair - J.H.; Mr. and Mrs. (Toronto); Messrs. G.F.; Miss (2); Miss Jennie;
Henry; & Alex.  Others - Miss R. Allen .... Mr. and Mrs. C. E. EWING ....."

I guess this is a wedding writeup.  I added the Ewing guests, because someone on
this list asked me about Sinclairs and Ewings from Toronto, but I lost the  name
and e-address.

Hope it helps both of you.

Marilyn - Are you planning to attend the Sinclair Gathering in Toronto this
year?

Toni S.