Re: Who is Gordon Sinclair?

Gordon Sinclair is a famous Canadian.  He was a war correspondent for the
Toronto Star & was also a panelist on Frontpage Challenge Canadian T.V.
Show.

The following is what I have on his family.

WANDA SINCLAIR
Rexdale, Ontario

1. John1 SINCLAIR. He married Catherine FERGUSON.
They had 1 child:
 +  2. M i. George Alexander "Sandy" SINCLAIR, born 1874, died Oct 1951

2. George Alexander "Sandy"2 SINCLAIR <See pg. 1> (John1) was born 1874. He
was the son of John SINCLAIR and Catherine FERGUSON. George died Oct 1951,
at the age of 77.  He married Bessie Goldie EESLEY 7 Sep 1898 in Toronto.
She was born 1872/1873. She was the daughter of Albert Robert EESLEY and
Jennie. Bessie died 30 Sep 1958/1959, at the age of 86. They had 3
children:
 +  3. M i. Gordon Alan SINCLAIR, born 3 Jun 1900, died 17 May 1984 <See
pg. 2>.
  4. M ii. Murray SINCLAIR.
 +  5. M iii. George Garfield SINCLAIR, born 14 Feb 1916 <See pg. 2>.

 NOTES for George:
!OCCUPATION: Piano Finisher.

3. Gordon Alan3 SINCLAIR <See pg. 2> (George2, John1) was born 3 Jun 1900
in Toronto. He was the son of George Alexander "Sandy" SINCLAIR and Bessie
Goldie EESLEY. Gordon died 17 May 1984 in Etobicoke, at the age of 83.  He
married Gladys PREWETT 8 May 1926 in Toronto. She was the daughter of
Arthur PREWETT. Gladys died 1 Feb 1987. They had 4 children:
  6. M i. Gordon SINCLAIR.
  7. M ii. Donald SINCLAIR.
  8. F iii. Jean SINCLAIR.
  9. M iv. John SINCLAIR.

 NOTES for Gordon:
OCCUPATION: Journalist.

5. George Garfield3 SINCLAIR <See pg. 2> (George2, John1) was born 14 Feb
1916. He is the son of George Alexander "Sandy" SINCLAIR and Bessie Goldie
EESLEY. His spouse has not been identified.They had 3 children:
 10. M i. Ian SINCLAIR.
 11. F ii. Nancy SINCLAIR.
 12. F iii. Catriona SINCLAIR.