Sent: Monday, January 03, 2000 1:20 PM
Subject: Fw: SINCLAIRS 1770 - 1880 ORKNEY, SCOTLAND

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 03 January 2000 21:15

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 03 January 2000 17:45
Subject: SINCLAIRS 1770 - 1880 ORKNEY, SCOTLAND

Dear Jack,

Congratulations, you have just found another relative!

My Great Great Grandfather was James Sinclair, younger brother of John (b:27th April 1807, Kirkwall & St. Ola). James succeeded his Father, William, in the tenancy of a farm called Crossiecrown which was situated just outside Kirkwall. The birth dates of the children are listed below, also you will notice that there was a sixth son born to William & Mary named George (b: Aug 1814, Kirkwall).