Re: Islay Sinclairs

To Connie

The Islay discussion group is at SINCLAIR-L@rootsweb.com.  Please join
us.  There aren't enough Sinclairs there yet, but I'm glad to have
company!

Where was your Donald Sinclair from?    I have information on most of the
Sinclairs in Killarow/Bowmore parish before 1854.  Where in Ontario did
they emigrate to?  Lots of
info there too.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Toni Sinclair.