New Year

Dear Cousins,

There are so many of you more articulate than I. This is the end of the first year on the list & the begining of a brighter future for the whole family all over the world. I always try to see the glass as half full. I raised a pint to all of you last night. Wishing all a prosperous & healthy New Year.

Thank you to all who make this forum possible either by their technical expertise, their questions, & by their deep well of knowledge.

God Bless,

George Duncan S.