Re: Happy New Year

To All:
    A very Happy New Year to all!  I also enjoy reading many informative
e-mails relative to our clan.  I often think how proud and amazed our
ancestors would be to see how we have managed to maintain our ties and shake
the family trees with all our research.  Although we are scattered far and
wide we all hold true to our clan.
                                                     Sincerely,
                                                            Marilyn
                                                             Orkney/ Western