Millennium Eve

I am one of the silent ones at this forum.  Let me say that I do enjoy reading the mail that goes back and forth, particularly the historical discussions from which I have learnt so much.
To all the Sinclairs who visit this forum, let me wish you a wonderful and prosperous new year!  At midnight tonight (EST) I will toast you all as extended cousins of a great family.

David Sinclair

PS Are there really any plans to open the Rosslyn Chapel vaults this coming year?
DS