Re: Julie's misfortune.

Rob C. wrote:
> ...the past 24 hours have taught us a little about the vehicles we're driving
>this road with...but in the end, it's a dinky little technology error that
>most
>of us would have made...
>
>    so Julie Hendrick...don't be leaving us now - now that we all know your
>name...

Well expressed, as usual, Rob; my thoughts exactly!
I wish all my Sinclair cousins a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, with a
thank you to John for the List, and the many regular contributors who have
added so much to our understanding of our world-wide family and our
collective heritage.

Ian Sinclair
Richmond Hill, Ont. Canada