Re: Julie's misfortune.

now this would indeed be a misfortune...although the timing
was...inopportune...it is all part of our learning process about the
internet...the Sinclair website is one of the premier examples of the wonderful
possibilities of the internet...this past year alone has seen a world-wide
network for communications form around this list...

    the past 24 hours have taught us a little about the vehicles we're driving
this road with...but in the end, it's a dinky little technology error that most
of us would have made...

    so Julie Hendrick...don't be leaving us now - now that we all know your
name...

                            best of the seasons to all,
                                    pretty moon tonight,
                                                            rob