Scotish Research

Does anyone have any good research so we can see about who actual claims temporary ownership to the Sinclair property and lands in Scotland?

The day is coming when Sinclairs worldwide will vote a board of directors to manage their property, funds and assets.   Modern science has allowed us to x-ray rock ground, depths, densities, caverns, etc.  We used this method below the 3000 ft level underground to find ore veins after we had lost it on occations.  I read somewhere this method was used, sponsored by the Egypt government, to research on and around the piramids.  Any of our good people have expertice in this field?

Donald H. Sinclair