Re: Grandmaster List, In support of Don, my Clansman

this is way better than Post-Trudeau Canadian politics...

	I am going to weigh in again in the only area I am even remotely
qualified...

	In support of Don's language re: Tim...

	I, for one, welcome the belly laugh with which I began my Saturday
morning upon reading those few short words...

	Occasionaly, humour (which was not, by the way worded as a personal
insult) may inject energy into a debate and stimulate more notice for
the topic...it can also provoke a quicker, more heart-felt reaction...

	Probably the first thing to be remembered is not to take ourselves too
seriously...events unfold daily in this quest and the tale spins wider
and faster...

	There are no real experts...if someone knows all of the truth let them
come forward, or speak their motives at least...

	In my humble opinion the Stone of Scone exchanges and this weekend's
authenticity debate are some of the best of this list...not to diminish
any of the substantial contributions of the geneology wizards...

	Thanks, Don for getting this one really going and I'm sure that Tim
will be able to dissipate his anger and enjoy the intellectual
advances...I still want to have some debates of this nature live in
London, Glasgow, Norway, Venice, Nova Scotia and at least New York...I
think the sides are beginning to come apparent...it sure is more
entertaining than brain-washing single-view lectures or presentations...

	so relax...
		no one can possibly know everything...so at least some of what each of
us think must be wrong...

			better make that a long hike, Tim

				cheers,
					rob