Re: Suits of Armour

Donald where is your sense of romance???????  Once the suits were dug up - even if they were still unrusted and whole- we wouldn't have a mystery in our crypt. They may be in Gringol but they are still a mystery.
Fie upon you ! ( Not seriously.) But no, don't even think about it.
Regards
Sinead.
(Any way - where is Gringol ? I live in Australia so I've never heard of it.)