Re: SINCLAIR of Canisbay, Caithness

Dear Marilyn

I have looked and looked and although the names seem to coincide to a
large degree, I just can't find a connection.  All of David's direct
family lived for generations as crofters in Canisbay, certainly as far
back as 1738 or earlier.  Unless some of the side shoots (to his line!)
took off to the island (and that is a possiblity, but not that I know
of), there is not a fit.  Thanks for all your trouble.  Get back to me if
you find more.

Yours,
Suzanne