Re: Breaking News -- Chief Malcolm Elected to House of Lords

Dear Mary,

I went to the web site, and couldn't get into the History section.  What I
found was this,

DEAR MARY,

I received a request from Laurel to check the web page, and to attemp to
enter all the way into the History Section.  I did just that and when I
finally got in, here;s
what appeared on my screen.

"Not Found
The requested URL (below) was not found on this server.
/0 Home Page.htm
Please return to the referring document.
This was generated by WSError version 1.1.2 "

Could one say that something must be amiss?

Myra Perala