Relatives found in Scotland

Attention:  Ken W. Sinclair
cc:  Anne McGregor

Hi Brother!  I finally located our great (4X) grandfather's home area in Scotland.  It was misspelled in our records.  They had added an "l" which shouldn't have been there.  (Aberfoyle)  Duncan and Mary (McGregor) Sinclair's gravestones are likely there.  (Callander Parish)

A map can be located on the net at:
Aberfolyle Scotland - Stirling Aberfoyle Scotland - then click on Map
www.where-to-stay.co.uk
(click area north and a little west of Glasgow on map)

(Annie, a church letter dated Aberfoyle, April 17, 1822, given to Duncan and Mary (McGregor)- wife, says "lived a great number of years in the parish of Callander, bringing up a great family".  All we have listed is three children:  Isabella - living with them; Mary - tradition says she was burried at Glengyle; John - born Portnellan - baptised March 7, 1785, moved to Canada 1817.

Ken, here is the info you requested on homesteading:
Alexander Sinclair
Rolette County ND BLM Records, between 1859 and 1995
Homestead #251000
Patent PA
Meridian 05
TWP 162N