Genealogy Posts--One list or Two?

I was about to post information about Sinclair/St. Clair in Nebraska in
1870--anyone have a connection?  But, was not sure what we have decided
regarding genealogy posts. Is it the desire of the group to have the
genealogy traffic over at Gary's one-list address exclusively? [and meaning
posting to the discussion list and the genealogy list is discouraged]  My
thought had been that sending to both lists would maximize circulation, but
over time the genealogy list was so quiet, that when Gary posted a note
suggesting everything run through the original discussion list, I was
inclined to agree.

Personnally, I would be satisfied with the original sinclair@mid.org list for
everything.  My sense is that most list regulars have documented most of the
family history that they can and are now hoping for a breakthrough on their
brickwalls.  The volume of new searchers and active searchers seems somewhat
limited, so that including it in the discussion list may not be that
disruptive and overpowering.  Plus, the information, inquiries and responses
channel into the list archives, which to me has always seemed like a terrific
resource to create.

Thoughts from others?

Chris