St.Clair, Charles 1840 NC

Hi everyone..A brief introduction as to my relationship to St.Clair family...
My name is Tim..My ggrtgrfather was Charles St.Clair born 1840 in NC
His father was born Mass and Mother born Prussia. Charles married 1877 at Coosbay, Ore
to Louis H. Barnett. Their child, Nellie born 1879 Coosbay.
Thus, Nellie married and one of her children ended up being my Mother...So, there you have it!
I am searching for St.Clairs from NC or MASS 1700's -1870's...Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Tim
PS...Thanks to all who have replied and have helped me get this far along...Amazingly (this is true),
     my mother nor any other relatives (including siblings) new the names of Nellie St.Clair's parents.
     Apparantly Charles & Louisa both died when my grandmother(Nellie) was age 3. At which time she was
     adopted by a family in Coosbay by the name of Hall..
ALL OF THE INFORMATION I OBTAINED WAS THRU SOURCES LIKE YOURS AND THE STATE OF OREGON...I AM VERY GRATEFUL