Shroud

Dear Tim W-M

No proof what so ever has been offered as to the shroud being that of  the
Lord Jesus Christ all we know is that the test was purportedly flawed.  When
pressed for proof we get "read this book" we must question, analyse and
judge on merit that response.  Instant was the refutation of the statement
as to whom the shroud belonged Paltry was any evidence that it was that of
the Lord Jesus' or refutation that it was de Molay's. What evidence supports
"the best estimation."  What we are to "remember that while facts are
verifiable" we have been presented with none

Sinclair