Re:

Jenny,
     I would suggest you tape some of your discussions with her.  When I met
with this 80+ gentleman in Orkney- he told me stories so fast I didn't want
to miss a bit of it.  Have fun.... I agree- how would one make a contact like
that without the internet.  It never fails to amaze me how someone from a
thousand miles away can give me a lead on someone who was born and died in my
county.  Hope your visit goes well.

                  Marilyn