A wee bit of Scotland in.......Indiana?

At the end of my 11 hour work day yesterday, I was making the 1 hour comute
home, when I suddenly remembered an ale I drank at the Bower Inn in Caithness
last June. I found a 4-pack of Orkney's Dark Island brew at a local shop and
drove home to enjoy it. My wife's smiling face greeted me holding 3 packages
from the mail box. 1. a package from Niven ( thank you ) 2. a package from
Ian Sinclair
( although the books were the reason we made the transaction I must admitt
the first thing I read was the "John O'Groats Journals" you wrapped them in,
Thanks again ) 3. the current "Highlander" magazine I subscibe to. All I was
missing a piper and some RAIN!
Donald Sinclair (Indianapolis)