Sword & The Grail

Dear Niven,

Thank you for listing this book, which I gather you had a lot to do with since the author dedicated it to you. I have "The Sword of The North", which is a wonderful fictionalization of Prince Henry & company. But Andrew takes us through all the history & familial connections. The negative comments about the condition of history teaching in the States & elswhere are richly deserved. I now understand much better the influences the particular families had over events in the Middle ages.

I too have Traveled & that tie in to the present is another enlightenment. The oath I took under the all seeing eye has more relevence.

Thanks again,

Geo