Re: George IV or VI?

I stand corrected. . . .I think. It's all very confusing. I printed out the
information to put in my Sinclair history file. Some day, I'll go through the
rest and dig out the original that led me to believe it was the sixth earl.

The wealth of knowledge on this discussion list never ceases to amaze me. As
long as I'm at it, can anyone suggest an informative site on Rosslyn chapel
and Rosslyn castle? I've already been to a few, but they were worded in such
a way that it was difficult to determine what was where and who was buried
where. It is my understanding that Rosslyn castle has its own chapel
(referred to as the Old Chapel). Where is Rosslyn chapel located in respect
to the castle? Also, I visited the Sinclair site with the pictures of the
castle and chapel. Can anyone tell me what those lovely flowers are that
cling to the rocky face and those white ones on the forest floor? My husband
says they are primrose and I think they are bell flowers.

Johnnye