Re: Bruce and companions' bodies.

Subject: Re: Bruce and companions' bodies.

Yes, that makes sense that John could have been a squire.  But your argument
for March needs to be looked at again.  I have rearranged your sentences in
chronological order.  Notice Bruce died in 1329 in Scotland.  The battle of
Teba was the next year.  Only Bruce's heart was at the Battle.  It was
Douglas and 2 Sinclairs and the two Logans that died at Teba.
    But I lean towards the August date because it seems impossible to sail
that far in only 12 days as explained in my other message.--But then, I made
so many typing errors, you probably can't read it.  Sorry.  Two phone calls
and a refrigerator repairman to blame plus hurrying too much to get through
the E-mails and out to stain the deck.

references the death of Bruce as occuring  "at Cardross on 7 June
>1329"
>He states that the Battle of Theba (Teba) occured on 25 August, 1330, and

>.  If Bruce died in June (1329), then the battle certainly couldn't have
>taken place in March (1330). [your statement my ( )]
Laurel