From: wginn@worldnet.att.net <wginn@worldnet.att.net>
To: sinclair@mids.org <sinclair@mids.org>
Date: Sunday, August 08, 1999 7:13 PM
Subject: Rosslyn Chapel Offer Up Another Surprise

>Hello,
>
>I am a new member of the Sinclair Discussion list.  Unlike most members of
the Sinclair family, I have to go back 19  generations to Mary Sinclair to
make the connection, the daughter of Prince Henry Sinclair.

>In February of this year, I made my first visit to Rosslyn Chapel.  Like
most visitors I took several photographs of the chapel.  Two of the
photographs I took were carvings in the sacristy that someone in recent
times painted.  One was an angel that, when enlarged, revealed blood-like
stains which flowed from what appeared to be a wound to the right side of
the angel's forehead.  If you are interested in seeing this photograph, you
are invited to proceed to the following address:
http://www.clanbell.org/angel.jpg

>At this point in time, I cannot explain how these stains came about.  The
wound that is implied by the flow of the blood-like stains closely
corresponds in location to that depicted in the carving of the apprentice.
The blood-like stains have gone un-noticed until now, based on information I
have received from people close to Rosslyn Chapel.