Re: Alexander Sinkler

Pam, I think we are definitely some kind of cousins! Your Alexander and our
Robert are the sons of Wayman whose father is the Alexander Sinkler who came
to Va. in 1696.  I don't know where in Scotland Alex. is from as Jean doesn't
have this information as far as I know.  Maybe someone on the list will have
a clue for us.  I see that you are in Ca. also, we live in San Clemente now
are you near here?  I hope to hear from you again soon. Charlotte