new items in the web pages

Here is a brief update on new items in the web pages.
All of them may be found by looking under New in

 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/

The new items in the past week are:

Niven Sinclair's writeup on What other Clan? was perfect for the history page.

Lena A Lofstrom is compiling GEDCOM for a Sinclair genealogical database,
and there is now a web page describing the project and who she is.

A web page describes how Gary M. Sinclair has started a moderated
Sinclair Genealogy List, which complements the continuing Sinclair
Discussion List.

And the genealogy page has been updated to reflect the above additions,
as well as to add more general genealogy links.  It continues to have
links to longstanding Sinclair genealogy resources such as Paul Sinclair's
web page and Jean Grigsby's web pages.

Those of you who have sent in material that hasn't appeared in the web
pages yet, don't despair; I'll get to it as time permits; I've just been
preoccupied with business and moving for the past few weeks.  Meanwhile,
I am very pleased to see all these major projects being instigated by others.

The vast majority of the material in these web pages has been sent in by
various Sinclairs and others all over the world, many of them through
the Sinclair discussion list,

 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html

And remember: these web pages were never intended to be the only
Sinclair web pages.  They are more of an overview that should over time
increasingly use links into other pages elsewhere.  Send in URLs for
your own web pages; I will add links to them.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@mids.org>