Re: St. Clair VA/WV

Niven, Thank you for your reply and the information about the newsletter I
will get in touch with Ms. Judkins.  I also want to thank you and all the
others who fill this list with so much wonderful knowledge about our family.
It seems to me that even if we are on a different twig of the tree the shared
history is something that we can all enjoy.  I print much of what I read and
pass it on to our children in hopes that they will enjoy our roots as much as
we were reared to do.  Thank all of you!  Charlotte