Recent trip to Scotland

I am a new susciber. My wife and I finally made the trip to our old
ancestoral home a few weeks ago. We really enjoyed the Castles of
Caithness and the Chaple at Roslin. Everyone treated us like family. My
question concerns the estate that was known as Hempriggs House, just
south of Wick. My great great great grandfather, William Sinclair, was
born there in 1793. Does anyone know the history of Hempriggs and the
connection of these Sinclairs to the Earls of Caithness?

===
Donald Sinclair