AUTOPOST: Guest Book Entry [Jean-Paul Sinclair]

Author:   Jean-Paul Sinclair
Date:     Saturday, July 24, 1999

Hi, Ive just been to your site and been fasinated by the things that ive read. Thank you
Ive always been interested in my family ancestry beyond my close relatives. This leads me to my main point of interest in that very soon i will be going to new zealand, (this is where my relatives come from).
If you like when i return i can inform you of my findings.

[ Search the Guest Book at http://kingcrest.com/Sinclair/GuestBook.cfm