Re: Family tree of the Earls of Caithness and the Lords Sinclair

>I am quite interested in what this was supposed to say.

The text of Ray's message is in
 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/battleofhastings.html

>  Can anyone send me another a copy?

Please don't!  We have seen *dozens* of copies of this message already.
People are leaving the list in droves because there has been so much
chatter about this one message in this list.

Meanwhile, Ray has fixed his mail problem and we won't see any more
messages with that problem in them.

Also, Margaret, milamba@milamba.com, has agreed to help anybody who
is having trouble sending or receiving mail.  Please send a note
directly to her when you're having mail problems.

Please let's all move on to something else.