From: Richard Lower <coqnord@goldstate.net>
To: sinclair@jump.net <sinclair@jump.net>
Date: Saturday, June 19, 1999 4:35 AM
Subject: Re: Family tree of the Earls of Caithness and the Lords Sinclair

ÿþ
Donald:  I have a Scotcopy of the St Clairs of the Isles, and more recent information from the Scots Peerage, but I hesitate to call them "complete", and have been waiting for someone on the net to come up with a complete work that we can use as authoritative, but this hasn't happened as yet .  Why don't you be a good chap and make this your next project, eh!  I'll help.
Ray