Re: Family tree of the Earls of Caithness and the Lords Sinclair

ÿþ<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content="text/html; charset=unicode" http-equiv=Content-Type> <META content="MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=GENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=#ffffff> <DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Marilyn:&nbsp; I know that my copy of the St Clairs of the Isles was a "Scotcopy" made by the ScotPress in WV some years ago.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I also know that they quit the business and this source is no longer active.&nbsp; The possibilities which remain appear to be writing to the New Zealand publisher&nbsp;and arranging for another copy (expensive, according to Ian), or to query that publishing house in New England to see if they perchance have added St Clairs/Isles to the list of out of print books they are making copies of.&nbsp; I can't find the netmail reference to them, but they are the ones who have copies of the Morrison book for sale.&nbsp; Seems a safe bet that they will also take on the St Clair book.&nbsp;&nbsp; Give them a try.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Let us know if they have this resource available.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Ray (Richard)&nbsp;</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>