Hudson Bay Co

Within the last week there was a posting concerning the numbers of Scots that
were affiliated with the HBC. I have lost the posting somewhere.
At the Highland Games in Campbell Calif on Saturday, a woman stopped at the
Clan tent and inquired about the Scots that were with the HBC. Seems her
immigrant ancestor was one of these people and she is looking for information.
I would be interested in a contact for this posting so that I might send the
email address on to the lady.
THank you.
Gary D. Sinclair