From: Matheson <zoo@uswest.net>
To: sinclair@jump.net <sinclair@jump.net>
Date: Friday, June 18, 1999 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: Permission to use?

Rory,

I would be thrilled to have the McNokaird article in the Canadian Clan Sinclair newsletter!  Wow, I'm really flattered!  I would like to give you an updated version of the article--I would like to add a paragraph about the MacGregor theory.  What is your time frame and/or deadline?

When it comes out, could you mail me a copy since I don't subscribe to the Canadian letter?  Thanks.

Karen M