Fasti Ecclesiae Scoticanae

Hi all --

Any chance there is some kind soul who has easy access to the above book?

I am looking for information on Alexander MacGregor the parish minister of Inverkeithing, Fife.  He died 7 May 1873 at the age of 40.  He was the son of Hugh MacGregor and Effie (?) Munro and married Flory Sinclair 7 May 1865, Glasgow, Lanark.

Alex and Flory had two children that I know of:  Hugh (b.18 Mar 1868 d.  23 Dec 1873) and Jessie (b. 20 Apr 1866 d. 1867),

Flory was the daughter of Gilbert Sinclair and Mary McVean formerly of the Village of Kilchrenan on Loch Awe, Argyll.

TIA

Juli