video of scotland

Ian,
 I received the copy of the tape you made for my Grandmother and me. I appreciate the time you spent to put together something as this for someone you have never met. Hopefully it won't take too long to change the format. Although my research has been haltered due to the fact that the last names I could link to are a John and Mary with no dates, I feel this video will help me to connect to a heritage of which I am very proud of. A recent comment that no one cares about castles kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I have held a fascination for castles since I was a little girl. It was actually my initial search for castles on the web that linked me to my Sinclair heritage. I find the stories of the olden days very interesting, but it is my love of castles that really connects me to Scotland. I'm looking forward to watching it over and over again. I hope someday soon I can bring my family to Scotland. Sinclair-Girnigoe will definitely be my first stop! Thank you again, Ian, you have made 2 "Americans" very happy. Have a wonderful evening and keep up the good work! Chris Gooden