From: Candace Michelle Hollberg <cmhollberg@mindspring.com>
To: sinclair@jump.net <sinclair@jump.net>
Date: Friday, June 18, 1999 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: Family tree of the Earls of Caithness and the Lords Sinclair

Donald,

I have some info as well on the Earls of Caithness.  I have long thought that it would be interesting and also benificial to have a firm list outlining the path of the Earldom, for all to refrence.  I will try to dig out some info this weekend, but most of it is burried.  I have been out of touch with the list for months and currently have 1600+ emails on one address.

Michelle Hollberg
Atlanta, Ga.
cmhollberg@mindspring.com
lesterish@mindspring.com

Donald Sinclair wrote:

 John and othersDoes anyone have a detailed family tree of the Earls of Caithness and also of the Sinclair Lords. I have some info but also alot of gaps. It maybe a good project for the web pages. SlainteDonald Sinclair