MEDIEVAL WOMEN AND EVERYDAY LIFE

There has been some list discussion recently regarding women's roles ,
contributions , etc.

I would recommend that everyone ( male and female ) take the opportunity to
read ::
MEDIEVAL BRITAIN --THE AGE OF CHIVALRY by Lloyd and Jennifer Laing ,
St. Martin's Press , New York .

It is quite a wonderful book that touches on everything from dress , castles
, foods , building styles , Templars , Priories , Cloisters , churches ,
paths , roads , - in a word , a detailed view of everyday life that I had not
seen before in any publication.

It will definitely change some long held or publicized views of what women
routinely took responsibility for each day in the Middle ages !!

joe greigg