Are there French St. Clairs?

With our recent discussions of the St Clair sur Epte areas of France, I was
wondering, are there families in France today with the surname St. Clair?
Does anyone know?  Any subscribed to this list?

Beyond this, could someone provide an historical sketch of St. Clairs in
France?  Or perhaps the vast majority moved across the channel to England and
Scotland, leaving few, if any, in Normandy?

Finally, what about North America?  Any St. Clair descendants out there that
consider themselves French rather than Scottish or English?  I know I have
seen references to St. Clairs that were considered French--one early settler
in Nebraska, for example.

Best to all,
Chris