Re: English Sinclairs

ÿþ<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content="text/html; charset=unicode" http-equiv=Content-Type> <META content="MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=GENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=#ffffff> <DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Andrew:&nbsp; We know that a number of Sinclair knights were in the train of William the Conqueror in 1066, and he rewarded some of them with lands in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.&nbsp; There are some details in the book The Sinclairs of England, which I have a copy.&nbsp; If you can narrow the search for me as to the locations in which your ancestors were found, and some names and dates, I will read the appropriate sections of the book and see what matches may be found.&nbsp; Some of our many scholars who are on this net may see your question and have some answers much more quickly.&nbsp; Good luck with your search!</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Richard Ray Lower</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>