pilgrimage

Hi Cousins,

Got back from Scotland on Monday and I'm still flying.  Saw Mull and Skye
and Ness and Nairn and places in between.

But the best was Rosslyn, even with the lid on the chapel.  The stone
carvings inside are everything they write about and more.  Do climb the
scaffolding on the outside because it may be your only time to see such
carvings from above.

The muddy walk to the castle made me wish for better shoes so I could keep
going.  And if you want a tour just look for Wally(?) Wallace and his
spaniel.  He's up there every day and will tell you all about everything.
And he only charges a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Janet