Re: Article: "Family Tree"

>(http://www.vetc.vsc.edu/bfa/projects/phsweb/home.htm)

>When I went to the site I was not surprised to see listed in the credits Niven
> Sinclair & the late Pete Cummings. I have not seen this particular site liste
>d in the family site. Possibly John Q. could do the technical magic to link it
> or say hey Geo. it's already there.

No, I wasn't aware of it.  It's added now, in
 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/henry.html

>I would like to thank  Niven, John Q., & Laurel for the fantastic History less
>ons on-line. I have printed out many of your e-mails because they contain so m
>uch information I was totally unaware of. You are doing a great service in edu
>cating those of us that had lost a connection to our past.

Thanks.  I'm just trying to keep up with what people are sending.
Most of the reports from our Sinclair on the ground in Sinclair-sur-Epte,
along with commentary by Niven and others, are now in
 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/normandy.html

Laurel's commentary on the old newspaper clipping by Cowles is now in
 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/cowles.html

Dave Mitchell's commentary on the word flow is in the Caithness page,
 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/caithness.html

Speaking of which, I seem to have the galley of Orkney at the top of the
Caithness page (it's the one from the Westford Knight), rather than the
ship of Caithness.  Does anyone have a good image of the ship of Caithness
to use instead?

And that will have to do it for tonight.

John Sinclair Quarterman <jsq@mids.org>