Sent: Monday, May 31, 1999 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: Laurie Sinclair and this horse Norseman.

Laurie:  The Laurence in question is a descendant of Thomas Sinclair of
Skelberry (I think that spelling is correct) and his extended family wound up in crofts at Dunrossness before several of the sons set sail for W.A.  I can send you a descendant chart if this line interests you.  I did the workup based on information from my pen pal, Val Sinclair-Stewart, who lives in Fremantle.  She has a raft of Sinclair men in her early lines in the 17 and early 18 hundreds in Shetland, and quite a few daughters marrying into Irish and Shetland families.
Glad to finally find someone who might use the information.
Aye yours, Ray Lower