Re:

Dear Don and Mary,
How good to know that we are able to chat over the Net.  Do tell Niven I
haven't forgotten him  when you see him. I write but he only replies with
family history, which is fascinating but I'd also like to know how he is.
It is after midnight and I have to work tomorrow so I will only make this
avery brief hello. Hope you are both well and planning another Australian
sojourn.
Jean.

By the way Robert Winburn Sinclair has reached his 81st birthday and he and
 Patricia have celebrated their Golden Wedding, making all three sons of
Andrew and Henrietta to reach that span of marriage. And of course they
also were married  for over 50 years.