Re: "refuse attachment" message

Joe, I see the sense of what you are saying, I just don't recall that the Sinclair net was being screened in that sense, and if it is, we weren't put on notice, were we?  I would have asked Kathy for a postal address and may still have to go that route.  Guess now I need to know if I can resubmit my E-mail to her, or ask for the address, assuming she is still interested in the subject.  Thanks for your response.   Ray