Still amiss

Hi John:   Since the 14th I have received nothing new from the discussion group.  That is not strictly true as I have received many duplicates, many times over,  of the discussion messages on the 14th.   I have received other emails from other sources but this source is stuck in the groove of the 14th of May.  If you have replied, I have not received it as it would have been post 14th.  I am checking with my server tomorrow as well.
Yours aye,                       Rory