Re: girnigoe/sinclair

I remember seeing a dual video recorder that accepted
ALL formats advertised in a catalogue about 2 years
ago.  Unfortunately I do not remember which catalogue
it was, but there are definitely machines that will
do that.  With the one I saw you could insert a PAL
format tape in one side and a VCR format tape in the
other and copy the one to the other.  Good luck on
finding it.  I do remember being tempted by it but it
was way out of my price range, around $900.00 US if I
remember correctly.  I think it might have been a JVC
brand.

---neisha d gooden <ndsg@eudoramail.com> wrote:

>  Hello Ian,
> Actually, I was hoping to do just that. There has
to be someway to convert the format. I will try to
contact some different sources and see what I can
find out.
> Talk with you soon, CK
> --
>
> On Sun, 16 May 1999 15:37:54   Ian Sinclair wrote:
> >
> >Hi Chris
> >Back with you again. As I said in my e/mail the
video I have made is for the
> >British video system, Will it work on your system?
> >I know that your system will not work over here,
having purchased two films
> >from the U.S.A and failed hopelessly to see
anything. Perhaps you can get
> >the film copied into your format, let me know.
> >Yours Aye
> >Ian Sinclair

I must admit I'm a little
> >envious that you are so fortunate to live on
Sinclair Bay. What a beautiful
> >view you must have! I would be so pleased to have
a copy of the tape you
> >made. I'm not concerned with the proffesional
quality of the tape. I think a
> >rustic view of the castles is very appropriate. My
only concern is that I
> >won't be patient enough to wait until Grandma's
birthday to watch it. She is
> >going to be so thrilled!!
> >>My address is
> >>CK Gooden
> >>1130 W Skylight Rd.
> >>Salem IN 47167
> >>USA
> >>Just let me know about shipping charges. I'm so
pleased with all the
> >wonderful responses I've recieved. I can hardly
wait to recieve them!! Have
> >a wonderful day and I'm looking forward to hearing
from you again.
> >>Sincerly, CK
> >>--

you hail from, but my name
> >is
to the castles. Some time
from the dungeons to the
> >top
and very unprofessional
> >in
could send you a copy if

had any video footage of
believe a photo could possibly
> >do
of the tape.
fascination of the castles
and I can't think of a
> >better
was there.
her on the mailing list I
Elizabeth Sinclair-Deal.
and enjoy the information on
Happy Spring!!  CK

sinclair@jump.net.
http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html

sinclair@jump.net.
http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html

> >>Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a
free Eudora Web-Mail